Friday, January 8, 2010

Pick of the Night

(24)Butler Bulldogs vs Wright State Raiders Pick em game

There is no spread in this game which now somewhat scares me. Butler is number 24 in the country yet they are not favored by anything. This must mean Wright State is semi descent. I love the way Butler plays great team basketball with some exciting and unique players. I have been pretty bad at picking the college games but ill give it another shot. Butler wins a close won like they should.

Butler over Wright State - Scuttlebutt Record - (12-11)
Last night's pick, Texas +4 over Alabama, resulted in a loss as Alabama won the game 37-21. I am not counting this against me for a loss as McCoy was knocked out of the game a couple minutes in. As creator of this blog I am perfectly happy and capable of making this call.

No comments:

Post a Comment